We're really doing it. We're building a house! This will be a place to keep track of our progress and all the ups and downs that come with building a house.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A few house projects

Well they've been a bit slow in coming but here are a few things I finally finished.

Words of wisdom from Mama Mary.  Apparently while Kelly and I were gone to Italy MM used this phrase quite often with the kids while she was here.  I didn't know anything about it until weeks later when we were eating dinner and one of the kids told me about it.  Needless to say I LOVED it so the next morning I printed it out and framed it!
 I finally got my new FHE board made-Yay!!!
My FAVORITE project of ALL TIME!!!!! All our past addresses in subway art on a very large board. I pinned this on Pinterest a long time ago and I am so thankful it turned out as good as I had hoped it would! We're going to hang it in the living room as soon as we get the right hardware for that heavy sucker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment